Important Privacy Information and User Terms of Service (as of August 14, 2020)
I. Privacy Notice
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for http://usagym.club and https://usagymclubs.knack.com/usa-gym-clubs-customer-account-portal. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by these websites. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
II. Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
III. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
a. See what data we have about you, if any.
b. Change/correct any data we have about you.
c. Have us delete any data we have about you.
d. Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
- While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
V. Registration For Customer Service Portal (CSP)
- In order to use the CSP at usagymclubs.knack.com, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Demographic information (such as gender or age) may be required in some instances to complete class registrations. This information is only processed over a secure server in an encrypted format and you should only provide information when the secure server symbol is present in your browser. The information collected on the CSP is confidential and is never shared with third parties by us.
- Your payment information collected and stored on third-party sites such as Stripe or Square which are certified to do so.
VI. Pro Shop Orders
- We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
- Your billing information is collected and stored on third-party sites such as Square (squareup.com), PayPal (paypal.com), and Stripe. Billing information is only collected over a secure encrypted connection and is never stored on this site.
- We use "cookies" on the CSP. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order or reservation request.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
X. Email Notifications, Newsletters, and Marketing
When you subscribe to our services, your contact information is added to an email or text contact list which is used only for purposes of communication between you and our organization. This contact list is not shared or sold to any other third party. You can stop notifications at any time by clicking on "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email notification.